Lending Options for Commercial Real Estate
Commercial real estate financing presents a number of challenges and opportunities for large and small transactions. At Ai Capital Funding we provide recourse and non-recourse lending options for both investment properties and owner-occupied holdings. Our goal is to match the most appropriate financial instrument for each situation.
Our Broad Portfolio of Lending Choices
Our experienced financial team has the knowledge to assess the efficacy of each of the following options for commercial real estate financing.
- Bridge Loans – These loans typically are short-term in nature and are designed to provide a transitional funding source that will be quickly paid off or replaced with a permanent loan.
- CMBS Loans – Commercial Mortgage Backed Security loans feature low interest rates and fixed terms and provide funding up to $50 million.
- Conventional Programs – With funding up to $100 million, conventional loans are offered for stabilized investment and for properties such as self-storage, apartments, multi-family housing and industrial and mobile home parks.
- HUD and FHA Lending – These loans feature low rates, non-recourse, full amortization and other favorable terms, and are designed for senior housing, new construction, healthcare facilities and hospitals and other properties.
- Construction Financing – Backed by equity as collateral, construction loans as high as $100 million are designed to provide funding for new construction projects.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans – At Ai Capital Funding we offer low interest rates and 25-year terms for owner-occupied properties and flagged and non-flagged hotels.
- International Financing – We have extensive experience in European and Eurasian in the areas of structured debt, equity and mezzanine financing and other fields.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing – This method of financing is used for high net worth investors for loans up to $100 million and allows for a high degree of customization.
At Ai Capital Funding we know that recommending the right funding source for commercial real estate financing benefits our customers. Call us today for an application and no obligation consultation.